- Reunion point at the beginning of Calzada de la Aurora and on the Guanajuato bridge at 5:00 p.m.
The parade will be on the following order:
c) Wind music
d) Dances (As traditions marc)
f) Dances from de Paloteros de Yuriria, Gto. From de diffusion and investigation institute of the Mexican dance A.C. Gto. Delegation.
g) The railway trade
- From the beginning of Calzada de la Aurora: Stars, mojigangas, wind music, dances (as tradition marcs).
Route to third, second and first of Hidalgo until find the contingent that comes from Guanajuato bridge.
From Guanajuato bridge: Chichimeca dances from the San Miguel arcángel commanded by Juan Luna, Suchitl from the
community of del barrio del valle del maíz. Dances from de Paloteros de Yuriria, Gto. From de diffusion and
investigation institute of the Mexican dance A.C. Gto. Delegation, the railway trade.
- Master of ceremonies: Prof. Tarcisio Aguilera de la Cruz who will welcome and present the program.
- Historic review of the Alborada made by the professor and head of department José Cornelio López Espinoza, city chronicler.
- Stars entrance and mojigangas accompanied by the wind music directed by the master Don Anselmo Aguascalientes.
- Presentation of the promoters and people that have continued with these tradition. Recognition for their informative, historic and cultural contribution.
a) Mr. Joaquín reyes García
b) Don Manuel García Quintana
c) Mrs. Antonia González Vázquez
d) Recognition to Mr. Jesús Enrique González Morales
e) Tribute to al Sr. Miguel Morales
- Dance presentation: Guerreros de Tonalli.
- Pluma de Durango. Folklore ballet from San Miguel.
- Chichimecas Indians from San Miguel Arcángel.
- Dances from de Paloteros de Yuriria, Gto. From de diffusion and investigation institute of the Mexican dance A.C. Gto. Delegation.
- Party ending. Marotas dance, San Miguel traditional. Folklore ballet from San Miguel.
- End of the historic review of the alborada. In charge of the event: Parties, costumes and traditions
(approximately at 4:00 AM).
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, México.